Chicken tunafish gopher? Chicken tunafish gopher?

Ever since this was released eight years ago, it's remarkable how many times this song has randomly popped back into my life, and how I've never become irritated by this fact. It somehow has the perfect softness and repetition to stay comfortably stuck in one's head for... well, forever, just about. The artwork is incredibly unique and memorable, too, complementing the song in a way no other style would. It's not that I love this animation, but I'm thoroughly impressed by how long it has rattled in my mind for no reason.

Shit Advice Shit Advice

You DO have to be most careful. I mean, what if you have a baby on accident? ...LUIS.

I won't lie, this is objectively terrible in basically every way (and you're aware of that), but it's also strangely enjoyable for reasons I can't even describe. I ended up hitting the Repoop button several times. Maybe it's the obviousness of the crappy pun and the level of personality the little turds have that cause this to be acceptable as art. Congrats on an impressively successful attempt at making an unsuccessful animation. You should not be ashamed by such a feat.

Bowel excrement.

PleaseDiePie PleaseDiePie

SpeedoSausage... I feel obligated to give you a 10/10 to counterbalance the downvotes of screaming-obsessed adolescents who are blind to legitimate levels of quality, not even because I find this animation particularly funny, but because it is truly very accurate from beginning to end. There's obviously some exaggeration, but it's not as much as one would think. Part of me actually wishes you'd taken a different direction with this movie so that it WASN'T so similar to the popular gaming channels of YouTube, but you had to make the satire work somehow. In any case, thank you for this. Pewdiepie honestly makes me ashamed to have the word "bro" at the end of my name, even though my name originated about five years before he came along and destroyed its meaning.

(To those who are skeptical, take note that the YouTube comment at the end is a real, direct quote from Pewdiepie. And saying "You're just just jealous" is the weakest counterargument anyone could possibly come up with. People hate what these popular gaming channels do because they don't even make jokes, they just mindlessly shriek expletives into a microphone and fake extreme reactions over half-decent games that deserve at least a little bit more respect. The hate just happens to be multiplied by the fact that these people have tremendous and mostly immature followings.)

onaf2!!!!!!! onaf2!!!!!!!

Excuse me... I believe you stole this from me?

Naya's Quest Naya's Quest

A unique, mind-bending concept done very well. It eases you into the mechanics, it doesn't overstay its welcome, and the later stages utilize an impressive abundance of fresh ideas.

I personally disagree with every "fatal flaw" mentioned in LadyZexion's review, as I actually consider all those "cons" to be pros.
1. I love the fact that the New Game+ is an easier, clearer vision of the game. It gives you a better perspective of everything you went through the first time and is rewarding in its own way.
2. The ambient soundtrack contributed a lot to the atmosphere of the game, and I didn't grow tired of it, as it never got in the way of the puzzles.
3. The triangular jumping arc may look slightly odd, but it suits the mechanics and I always had the right feel for how high and how far I was jumping. It would not have worked as well any if it had been designed any other way.
4. I found the ending satisfying, because it was appropriately simple and thought provoking, a sound reflection of the game as a whole. It created the illusion that the world within the game was of a much more tremendous scale than it is, and it caused me to question my own life perspective. Sometimes the most fulfilling conclusion is something that goes against what you hope it will be.

I will say I didn't understand the inclusion of lives. My best guess is that they were incorporated to discourage the player from solving each puzzle with trial and error, forcing them to carefully consider their every move, but it took away some of the game's immersion for me, and it irked me when I would misjudge a single jump or step on my last life and the game would force me to replay the previous room. It seemed unnecessary and I think the game would have benefited from not having a lives system.

I feel privileged to have experienced Naya's Quest. Upon reaching the end, it's beyond me how anyone could even pull something like this off in Flash.

XCVB XCVB

The controls are great. The hard part is figuring out how to use them.

My only real gripe is that the one-block-wide pathways required a little too much precision. I felt as though the point of the game was fighting disorientation, and the unforgiving collision detection in narrow spaces conflicted with that point. I can't imagine that mastering the X.C.V.B. unique mechanic would have made timing those tight turns any easier.

I had fun and felt obligated to play the game until I beat it. Now that that's done, I'm going to see if I can make an acronym out of the name.
"X-ecuting Controls in Variegated Bemusement" ...I don't know.

Hardon Potter Kazoo Hardon Potter Kazoo

Oh my goodness gracious.

This falls into the very short list of songs I've laughed out loud listening to.

Silversin Strip Silversin Strip

Why haven't I heard this before?

Your music is inspirational to me. And this is the most upbeat song I've heard from you. It feels like I just finished a long journey to walk through a gate into one of the most enormous and mystifying carnivals ever. Everything fits. This needs a score much higher than 2/5.

cazok responds:

Yeah well the NG audio portal isn't really the best place for a serious composer.
I'm sad to say I'm done composing for NG artists :(
Thanks for your comments though!

World of tranquility World of tranquility

I really like this.

The chords, the pace, the simplicity, they all complement each other very well.

The only reason this is a 9 and not a 10 is that I keep feeling like it's missing something. I think if the song was, say, twice as long, and the second half of the song had a slightly different tone and mood from the first, it would keep the wonderfully tranquil feel but give more emotional variety. Or something like that. I don't know how to describe what I mean.

Still, nice job.

Elk's Forest Of Desolation Elk's Forest Of Desolation

I'm really glad to see this here. I've been lurking the TIGsource forums for the past few days, browsing threads full of game mockups and pixel art, and when I came across this picture, it left an incredible impression. The whole thing is very well composed with wonderful contrast--it feels subdued and mysterious, but at the same time, triumphant and hopeful. The detail and depth are positively mind-blowing, as well. I can't even wrap my mind around how this only contains 56 colors. You've created a masterpiece, and I feel guilty for not knowing how to appreciate it more.

Toelhos! Toelhos!

This is just mind-blowing. I'm sure it took long enough just to compile a long list of famous rabbits, but to organize them so wonderfully, with so much detail, a soft and consistent color scheme, keeping them all loyal to their original art styles while making them all look like part of the same universe... Just. Holy crap.

From left to right, here's what I recognize:
March Hare (Alice in Wonderland), the Nesquik rabbit, Cuddles (Happy Tree Friends), a rabbit from Braid, a Super Mario Galaxy bunny, Rabbit (Winnie the Pooh), Peppy Hare, Johnny Style (Zack & Wiki), Thumper (Bambi), Bionic Bunny, Cream the Rabbit, Bugs Bunny, American Rabbit, Buster Baxter, Lola Bunny, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, the bunny from Pixar's Presto short, "Zero Jr." (Virtue's Last Reward), Buster (Tiny Toons), King (Cave Story), Jazz Jackrabbit, the "Were-Rabbit" (Wallace & Gromit), Babs (Tiny Toons), the rabbit from Super Mario 64, killer bunny (Monty Python), Max (Sam & Max), a Raving Rabbid, White Rabbit (Alice in Wonderland)

I kinda feel ashamed for not knowing more of them, but I love you for the ones that I did. There are a few others I've seen before but I don't feel qualified to say I guessed them, like the dad rabbit from Gumball, Binky from Life in Hell, and any of the ones that look like Pokemon, but I'm sure I'll continue to find new characters I recognize in here that I didn't even notice for a looong time.

dance dance

One of the world's happiest pictures.

Really, no happier pictures come coming to mind. It's so happy.